Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Holy Smokes Batman - Sillier Than Sally Is In A Group Art Exhibition Next Week!!

That's right, Sillier Than Sally joins forces with "In The Beginning" group art exhibition at new ArtShine Gallery in Chippendale!

Please join us for the opening night from 7pm, Thursday night the 6th of November.

Art Sneak Peak: My lovely elephants on their way to the framers!!


So, as you can imagine, I am SUPER excited about this event...and a wee bit nervous...but mostly excited! 
I have been working on a really dramatic African wildlife series that I will be showcasing at this exhibition. This series of art is quite close to my heart as I have created this body of work from my own photos and fond memories of my utterly jaw dropping and aaaaaamazing journey through Africa.

Art Exhibition Info





...Another quick art sneak peak...come see these lovely creations and more in person at the opening night on Thursday the 6th of November!


This is the launch night of the new ArtShine Gallery in the Chippendale creative precinct CoSydney.....so come help us celebrate the opening with a bang!! 
Would love to see loads of friendly faces there, for plenty of art talk and wine =) Two of my absolute favourite things!

Information Links -




No comments:

Post a Comment